Suffield Landscape & Design Professionals
Designer Outdoors Provides Custom, Beautiful Workmanship
Landscape Design is an art form. Design is a blend of creativity using color, form, lines, scale, textures, and imagination which can turn your backyard project into a functional fusion of indoor and outdoor living space.
Below is an overview of the Designer Outdoors complete Design Process.
- Contact Designer Outdoors –Schedule your initial consultation. All decision-making parties need to be available at the time of your consultation.
- Complete our Design Survey -- We treat every design as a unique project. The Design Survey will help us define your landscape needs as well as provide a better understanding of the purpose and vision of your project. Any additional pictures, ideas, and wish lists are welcome.
- The Initial Consultation -- At your initial consultation, a Designer Outdoors professional will walk the property with you to discuss the scope of your outdoor project. Your Designer Outdoors professional will conduct an in depth analysis of all conditions affecting your outdoor space. Provide site plans, surveys, septic drawings, dog fence sketches, irrigation plans or any relevant documents available for the property. The more information we have regarding your property, the more in depth your design will be. Your Designer Outdoors professional will take measurements and photographs to ensure an accurate design for your outdoor space. A Design Fee will be determined and a Design Proposal presented. Keep in mind, 100% of the design fee will be credited to installation of your project if you select Designer Outdoors to install your project.
- The Design -- A Preliminary Design will be presented encompassing all of our notes from the Design Survey and Initial Consultation. The preliminary design process may take up to two weeks to complete depending on the complexity of your outdoor project.
- Design Approval – You will work with your Designer Outdoors professional to make revisions to your design so that your plans are a perfect reflection of your personal taste and vision of your property. Once necessary changes are made, a final plan will be presented within 7 days of the preliminary design presentation.
Schedule A Consultation For Your Landscape Design in Suffield
Are you ready to get started creating your perfect outdoor living space? If so, do not hesitate to contact Designer Outdoors. We can provide you with full-service design, installation, and maintenance for your outdoor projects. Whether you are contemplating a completely new living space or are looking to revamp an existing landscape, we can provide you with the resources you need! Designer Outdoors offers high-quality landscape design in Suffield and other areas throughout Connecticut.
We offer 3D designs, online services, and special offers. You can be confident that a beautiful and unique design will be created to your specifications when you work with Designer Outdoors. Our goal is provide you with beautiful, functional space that will be an investment in your future.
Contact Designer Outdoors today to get started with a consultation!